A downloadable gamepad manager
hinput is a simple gamepad manager for Unity.
Set it up with a single click, learn how to use it in 5 minutes, and start making games for Windows, Mac and Linux!
hinput is a wrapper around Unity's base input system, with a command to fill up the input manager in a single click, and an intuitive API to expose gamepad controls. It automatically detects the OS you're using, and ajusts to Windows, Mac and Linux at runtime. It also features vibration on Windows for up to 4 gamepads, thanks to the XInput interface.
- Up to 8 controllers at the same time
- Detection of when a button is pressed, just pressed, just released, long pressed, double pressed...
- Values of stick and D-Pad position, coordinates, angle and distance to the center
- Conversion of analog sticks to 4 or 8 buttons - that have every property of regular buttons!
- Vibration on Windows (with possibility to adjust the strength between left & right motors)
- Detection of gamepad types
- Detection of every gamepad at once
- Customization of the size of dead zones, the duration of long presses, the default vibration parameters...
If you want to report a bug, request a feature of contribute to the project feel free to hit me up at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.