Really easy to use and really good results! Love it.
A downloadable gamepad manager
Hinput is a simple gamepad manager for Unity.
Hinput is a wrapper around Unity's base input system, with a command to fill up the input manager in a single click, and an intuitive API to expose gamepad controls. It automatically detects the OS you're using, and adjusts to Windows, Mac and Linux at runtime. It also features vibration on Windows for up to 4 gamepads, thanks to the XInput interface.
- Up to 8 controllers at the same time
- Detection of when a button is pressed, just pressed, just released, long pressed, double pressed...
- Values of stick and D-Pad position, coordinates, angle and distance to the center
- Conversion of analog sticks to 4 or 8 buttons - that have every property of regular buttons!
- Vibration on Windows (with possibility to adjust the strength between left & right motors, and ready-made vibration presets)
- Detection of gamepad types and whether they are still connected
- Detection of every gamepad at once
- Customization of the size of dead zones, the duration of long presses, the default vibration parameters...
- Thorough documentation and guides, comments on every class, property and method, and support from developer at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Controllers : xBox One, xBox360, DualShock3, DualShock4, Logitech
- Versions of Unity : 2017.4 to 2020.1
- Platforms : Windows, Mac and Linux standalone, WebGL, Xbox
If you have a question, find a bug or just want to chat, feel free to contact me at email@example.com. I answer every email!
Click download now to get access to the following files: